Friday, November 1, 2013

My Favorite Sports Teams


My favorite NFL teams are the Bears and the Patriots.  My favorite players on the bears are Devin Hester, Mat Forte, Brandon Marshal and Jay Cutler. My favorite players on the patriots are Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez and Tom Brady. My favorite college teams are Alabama, Oregon and Nebraska. My favorite players on Alabama are TJ Yeldon and AJ McCarron. My favorite players on Oregon are Marcus Mariota, De’Anthony Thomas and Kenjon Barner. My favorite players on Nebraska are Imani Cross, Kenny Bell and Taylor Martinez. My favorite basketball teams are Oklahoma City Thunder and the Chicago Bulls. My favorite players on OKC are Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Surge Ibaka and Kendrick Perkins. On the Bulls my favorite players are Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah and Carlos Boozer. I don’t really follow College basketball but if I do I like Kentucky, Oregon, Louisville and Gonzaga. Sometimes if I watch Baseball I like to watch St. Louis and the Yankees. My favorite player is Alex Rodriguez.  

No comments:

Post a Comment